Powermax Motors Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powermax Motors Support Forum

1-866 606-6064

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My personal UTV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

My personal UTV Empty
PostSubject: My personal UTV   My personal UTV Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 4:32 pm

So far I have installed a clutch kit, CDI, Snorkeled air intake and clutch, Relocated stereo in the glove box, Mounted speakers on the roof, 27" swamplites mounted on SS rims. Seizmik front rack and bumper, Seizmik front starage bag and seat covers, I also made custom skid plates for the diffs.

My personal UTV P1010011

My personal UTV P1010010
Back to top Go down
http://www.powermax-motorsport.com
Boxer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-31

My personal UTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: My personal UTV   My personal UTV Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2008, 1:38 pm

What CDI and Clutch kit did you go with? Are your tires 27" with 12 and 10 inch? Did you need spacers on the front tires to keep them from rubbing on tie rod ends? Also I assumed you made you own snorkel kit, do you have any info or photos on you snorkeling?

Thanks, Boxer

Last edited by Boxer on August 1st 2008, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luc
Admin
Admin
Luc

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-28

My personal UTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: My personal UTV   My personal UTV Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2008, 5:34 pm

I would be more than happy to supply your local Powermax dealer with all the information you asked for.

Boxer wrote:
What CDI and Clutch kit did you go with? Are your tires 27" with 12 and 10 inch? Did you need spacers on the front tires to keep them from rubbing on tie rod ends? Also I assumed you made you own snorkel kit, do you have any info or photos on you snorkeling?

Thanks, Boxer

nbcsettle@yahoo.ca
Back to top Go down
http://www.powermaxcanada.ca/
Sponsored content

My personal UTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: My personal UTV   My personal UTV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My personal UTV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Powermax Motors Support Forum :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Your decked out Powermax Pictures-
Jump to: