Powermax Motors Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powermax Motors Support Forum

1-866 606-6064

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

powermax outlaw 700 atv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
martin dubois

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-26

powermax outlaw 700 atv Empty
PostSubject: powermax outlaw 700 atv   powermax outlaw 700 atv Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2008, 1:09 am

I drive a black outlaw 700 atv.so far 700 km and no problems.added complet aluminum skids and HMF pipe. Im looking for a cdi upgrade and valve clearance specs, a shop manuel would be nice.the guys at powermax told me they were available,but never got back to me , even after numerous emails.some help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Moppe08

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-08

powermax outlaw 700 atv Empty
PostSubject: Re: powermax outlaw 700 atv   powermax outlaw 700 atv Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 9:04 am

Hei Martin! Did you get the answer to your question about valve clearance specs already?
Here they are anyway. 0.10-0.15 for intake and 0.15-0.20 for exhaust valves. Those are millimeters, not inches, sorry Smile Engine need to be cold.

I'm driving with Trapper 700 which is same vehicle as powermax 700, only the name is different ( i live in Europe ) Smile

Trapper 700 XL
- Wiseco 11.1 piston, Raptor Stage 1 cam, Raptor valve springs, Dynatek CDI, K/N filter, Leovince X3 Exhaust, ITP wheels, Dalton clutch kit, etc....more power than stock 700 Grizzly Smile
Back to top Go down

powermax outlaw 700 atv
Page 1 of 1