Powermax Motors Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powermax Motors Support Forum

1-866 606-6064

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Powermax Dealers

Go down 
+2
Admin
spikeo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spikeo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Powermax Dealers Empty
PostSubject: Powermax Dealers   Powermax Dealers Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 8:48 am

It would be nice to see the names and address's of dealers posted on the powermax web site.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Powermax Dealers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powermax Dealers   Powermax Dealers Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:00 pm

The name of the closes dealer to you is Pattersons, we don't support shopping out of your direct area
Back to top Go down
http://www.powermax-motorsport.com
spikeo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Powermax Dealers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powermax Dealers   Powermax Dealers Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 7:04 am

Pattersons only sells the UTV not the atv, I was already over to see him.
I'm assuming that your the one that sent me the e-mail when I asked about dealers in eastern canada. The reply I received stated that one must buy in his own area and he must take his powermax back to the dealer where he bought it for warranty work. I understand the theory behind this in that it protects dealers from having price wars and it also protects a dealers area, however, for example in my case, the dealer closest to me doesn't sell the powermax product I'm interested in, so where does that leave me. And as far as warranty work. If I were to buy a powermax say in Maccan Nova Scotia, which apparently I'm not allowed to do since I'm from New Brunswick, but say someone buys a powermax in Maccan and he's in Newfoundland 4 wheelin and his machine breaks down, perhaps his ignition switch goes bad, then he would have to trailer his powermax back to Maccan to have the ignition switch replaced under warranty, then trailer it back to Newfoundland to finish his trip. That's a huge inconvience and huge expense.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Powermax Dealers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powermax Dealers   Powermax Dealers Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 11:54 am

I wasn't the one that answered your email but it is our policy to stop pricing wars with our own dealers. In the situation you are talking about we work with the customer to get small things fixed out of your area if you are visiting or riding out of town.
We are a growing company and doing are best to keep all parties happy. In the past we have had a few customers play dealers against each other on pricing, saying one will sell under minimum price allowed. This could be true or not only the dealers in question really know. In order to provide the best after service for the end customer the dealer has to make a profit on the product.

If you really want a ATV I'm sure Pattersons will order it for you, If they won't I could give you the # to a dealer in NS about 70km from you. Than we could arrange for your warranty work to get done at Pattersons if you wish.
Hope this helps you out .
Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.powermax-motorsport.com
Phobiaman

Phobiaman

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Powermax Dealers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powermax Dealers   Powermax Dealers Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 8:41 pm

I have a 500 Roughrider and I need warranty work done. I just found out today that the dealer is no longer a dealer for Powermax. There is no other dealer close. I think the nearest dealer is 100km away. Why don't Powermax treat their dealers fair so they don't fold and leave consumers like me who shelled out monney for extra warranty out in the cold.
Back to top Go down
nickbeam

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Powermax Dealers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powermax Dealers   Powermax Dealers Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 11:33 pm

Where is there a powermax dealer near Toronto?
Please email me at crazyfisherma81@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
zeekster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Powermax Dealers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powermax Dealers   Powermax Dealers Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 9:55 am

HI, wondering if any body had name and address and maybe phone number of dealer in Amerst/Maccan in Nova Scotia? Thanks
Back to top Go down
derek.mac

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-17

Powermax Dealers Empty
PostSubject: NEW BRUNSWICK DEALERS   Powermax Dealers Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 12:49 pm

I AM IN NEW BRUNSWICK (SAINT JOHN) I NOTICE YOU HAVE DEALERS LISTED ON YOUR WEBSITE; HOWEVER, THERE IS NO LINK...ADDRESS INFORMATION OR PHONE NUMBERS...CAN YOU PLEASE POST THE NB DEALERS AS SO I CAN CONTACT THE CLOSEST ONE FOR SOME SERVICE WORK IF NECESSARY.

THANKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Powermax Dealers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powermax Dealers   Powermax Dealers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powermax Dealers
Page 1 of 1